Established in 1976, Tru-Line Manufacturing has become a leading southeastern fabricator of steel hydraulic lines for use in heavy equipment, utility tractors, golf/turf equipment, and other similar OEM products. Additionally, the company fabricates structural metal tubing and offers powder coating services for products fabricated within the company, as well as for products produced by other companies.
Since the beginning of our company in 1976, Tru-Line Manufacturing has grown from a 10,000 square foot Quonset hut to a 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility, including a 25,000 square foot powder coat process line. The company has also expanded its service lines to include advanced CNC tube bending and contract powder coating.
Significant milestones in Tru-Line's history include:
- 1976: Company founded.
- 1986: New factory built.
- 1989: Purchase of first CNC tube bender.
- 1990: First factory expansion.
- 1993: Second factory expansion.
- 1995: Quality system registration to the ISO9002:1994 standard.
- 1996: Factory expansion and installation of powder coating system.
- 2000: Expansion of tube warehouse and cutting operations.
- 2007: Quality system registration to the ISO9001:2000 standard.
- 2009: Quality system registration to the ISO9001:2008 standard.
It is our goal and commitment to continuously improve all processes to satisfy our customers by providing quality metal tubing products and custom coating services with zero defects and 100% on-time delivery – George Strohm, President
As an established fabrication company, we regularly invest in state of the art fabrication equipment for the metallic hydraulic line industry and maintain a professional and experienced workforce. We continuously make improvements to our facility and processes to ensure that we can deliver products that meet exacting quality standards through cost-effective fabrication methods. We know that we are providing more than a service to our customer; we are a partner in their success.